No woman likes it when thick dark hairs begin to grow on their faces. It is expected for women to have this clean and hairless facial skin but unfortunately, for some women, it is the other way round.
If you find yourself in this category, then Get rid of unwanted facial hair permanently and naturally this way
There are many ways to get rid of facial hairs from shaving to waxing to laser hair removal but have you considered natural methods?
Ancient women have used turmeric to loosen hair follicles, which will enable easy hair removal, which is painless yet quite permanent.
You will need:
½ cup turmeric powder
Rosewater—can be replaced with plain milk
- Mix all together to form a paste and rub in a circular motion on the area where you have the unwanted hair.
- Allow moisture to dry and rinse after 30mins. Use a gentle scrubbing motion to get rid of the paste, and a bit of hair will come off.
- You should repeat this remedy once weekly to deal with your facial hair
Honey Lemon Hair Remover
Honey has been used for various facial treatment. This natural ingredient is useful for removing unwanted hair if applied regularly.
You will need:
3 tablespoon honey
3 drops lemon juice
- Mix the honey and lemon juice and stir well.
- Apply the mixture to the desired areas.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water or wash it off using a damp towel.
- Pat dry and repeat the treatment 2-3 times a week for continuous 4 weeks to remove the hair permanently.
Choosing these natural methods to remove unwanted body hair proves to be the best. They are highly available and also contain beneficial natural chemicals which won’t have any negative effects on your skin.
If you have tried any of these methods and it worked for you or you have any contributions, please drop a comment below